Transitioning out of your working career is the one life transition most advisors and their clients talk about, however, we take a different spin on this for our clients. Starting with purpose and behaviors.
As you start to think about this transition, chances are that you are wondering if you:
- Have saved enough money
- Your money will run out
- What logistics am I thinking about?
- What comes next with your – time, energy, and purpose?
These are the questions that we help you answer. In the process of answering these questions we are custom crafting solutions for your financial path. Strategy is important and strategy does not exist without purpose.
In order to put your vision to strategy, ask yourself:
- What do you want to do with your time?
- Who do you want to spend time with?
- What impact do you want to make?
- What means will it take to get you there?
Then it’s time to meet that vision with strategy, you must gather the pieces that are important to put this vision to action:
- Income sources – pension, social security, and any executive benefits
- Expenses – Don’t forget insurance replacement needs
- Investments – stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
- Retirement accounts
- Employer benefits – restricted stock or stock options
- Insurance policies
- Legal documents
- Tax returns
You selected this content with a purpose. So, start the process now. Start knowing the life you want to live is possible. Schedule your wealth assessment with us today.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Forethought Planning, a Registered Investment Advisor. Forethought Planning and LPL Financial are separate entities. The LPL Financial Registered Representative associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business in Minnesota, USA. 2022 © Forethought Planning. All Rights Reserved.